The Revelation amp was designed by Michael Ibrahim with the intention that it would make a serious contribution to the evolution of valve amp technology. Utilising the best in components and an uncompromising build technique the Revelation is a pure vacuum tube 4 channel amplifier with features and flexibility that pushes the boundaries and limitations normally associated with boutique amp manufacture.
Each channel has its own independent EQ with 3 gain modes per channel resulting in the user having 4 uniquely voiced cleans, crunch tones and high gain tones (12 unique preamp voicings in total). The Revelation also comes with dual master volumes, 4 independent FX loops, midi switching, presence &depth controls, 3 levels of negative feedback, 3 output power levels, triode/pentode, external bias points and slave output. One of the most unique features of the Revelation is the ability to accept nearly all common octal power tubes giving you output power of 100W to 1W depending on power tubes used.
– 2 x 6L6GC Power Tubes (option to change tubes on request)
– 4 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
– 4 Independent channels with 3 modes per channel for 12 different preamp voicings.
– 4 independent, fully assignable FX loops
– Dual master volumes.
– Presence and Depth controls with 3 negative feedback levels
– Can use most octal tube types including KT100, KT90, KT88, KT77, KT66, EL34, 6CA7, 6L6, 5881, 6V6 and 6K6
– High, Mid and Low output power
– Triode/Pentode Switching
– Optional cathode biased/cathode dynamic switch to triple the number of power amp configurations.
– 100W to 1W output power depending on tube type and power amp configuration
– Custom built overspec’d transformers.
– MIDI switching of channel, gain mode, FX loops and master volumes.
For more information, please visit www.miamplification.com
This is a Press Release
Leave your Comments