Fender has introduced the next step in the ongoing evolution of its acclaimed G-DEC (Guitar Digital Entertainment Center) amp series, the G-DEC 3. Available in 30-watt and 15-watt versions, the G-DEC 3 takes an exciting leap forward in technology and content, with easy computer connectivity and with many of its 100 presets and audio performance loops created by the world’s top artists and session aces.
The G-DEC 3’s wealth of backing tracks consist not of generic presets and loops, but rather a stylistically diverse sonic smorgasbord of tracks created specially for Fender by top rock, blues, metal and country artists and session players. These include Eric Johnson, Charlie Benante and Frank Bello (Anthrax), Phil Collen (Def Leppard), Joe Trohman (Fall Out Boy), Brad Paisley, Dweezil Zappa, Jim “Rev. Horton Heat” Heath, Keith Urban, Hatebreed, Nils Lofgren, Gary Hoey, Crooked X, Strung Out and many others.
Consequently, the G-DEC 3 can be easily configured as an “all rock,” “all metal,” “all blues,” “all country,” etc., amp personally tailored to the user’s own musical tastes.
The G-DEC 3 also includes the exclusive Fender FUSE™ software interface, which lets the amp connect to a computer as easily as a digital camera, without need for any special adaptors or hardware. Fender FUSE lets the user download and upload backing tracks, edit performance parameters and swap files with a worldwide community of players.
Other versatile G-DEC 3 features include:
– Digital amp and effects models that let the user create a personalized arsenal of guitar tones suited to every style of playing.
– Onboard mp3 and wav file storage and playback.
– Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording and editing software.
– AmpliTube Fender LE modeling software, which recreates classic Fender amp tones and delivers ultra-realistic speaker, mic and effects models.
– Multi-function SD card slot for unlimited storage of presets and audio content.
– Rugged Fender Special Design speaker (plus high-frequency tweeter on 30-watt model).
– Onboard phrase sampler with overdub and export functions.
– Onboard chromatic tuner.
For more information, please visit www.fender.com